Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Among Others 8

Among Others 8

Here is the eighth version of Among Others. Feel free to enjoy the colors, the shapes and the surprising manipulations I was able to create using Photoshop to make variations of one picture. To remind the viewer, I create the original image using natural media. I paste the pages from old books together and prime them. Then I start adding cut-outs. Then I draw with pastels on the surface and finish it up with magic marker. I then scan the finished picture on to the computer, and, from there, I use filters and adjustments to manipulate new variations. I even add more text often using the text tool in Photoshop to continue an evolution of the image. This also allows me to voice any kind of message I want to associate with the image. Thanks again for your viewership!

eVan––January 18th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment