Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wand Person

Passionate
Within a context.
I burn like fire
In a fish-tank.

I make music in England.
In America, I make a business.
It's always positive,
Especially after plurals and apostrophes.

Next to the philosophy of catastrophe
Indifference melts...
In wine, mineral spirits and other spirits,
Like clear guitar,
And memories,
Carried by a windy sun.

In anger,
I possessed no one.
In fact, the anger
Possessed me.

In the fuel
Of pre-paid for decisions,
I had a clue.
It matched up with never-land,
And characters arose
From all my suppressed emotion.

From Egyptian mummies
To Olympic Pheonixes,
I had a chance
To share with you a peice of me––
The real me.

The magician.
The mage.
The wand he held.
He handed it to me.
I put it in my quiver,
And, it's supplements, I placed
In my tool-box.

Attachments for war,
And additions for peace.
Arrow-heads for lust,
And paint bristles to provoke.

I painted targets,
Then removed the brush
From the head,
Screwed on a pointed blade,
And sprung a bulls-eye.

An inside thing.
An inspiration.
A fire.
A stirring
Of something.

A lead.
An own-stand.
A connection
Through independence.
Rubble can't be betrayed.

It's the foundation
For new vision
From where both 
The undead and
The Pheonix arise.

eVan––May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment