Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Constructing the Wrecked Tangle 3D Hyper-Cube...




Here is some more of an idea of what I'm doing while constructing this Wrecked Tangle 3D Hyper-Cube. You see those planes I showed you a few examples of in the last blog post pasted together around the center cube. I finally have the whole thing pasted and pinned together. I now need to paste printouts and texts on to the wooden axes rods, and put cardboard constructed pointers on the ends of them. Then I can stick them through the middle of the cube in the center of this piece.

As I mentioned before, this object is intended to be hung from the ceiling. I suppose anyone who purchases this work of art can do anything they want with it. It looks interesting as coffee table piece. Nevertheless, I plan on putting a ring through the top axes so I can attach a chain to it for hanging on a hook on the ceiling. I'll have take a few pictures of this project when it's finished and show all of you, my wonderful followers, and even you vengeful talk-show hosts.

Love,

eVan---February 21, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment