Monday, May 2, 2011

Fates, Alternative Realities, and Twists on Personal Paths


I'm figuring out how to turn depressing existential funks into works of art that somehow uplift and inspire. Is that possible? I believe twists of fate are real. I've learned from success oriented people such as Jim Britt that everyone has a blueprint, if you will, of the amount of money they believe they are worth and can earn. It doesn't matter how good you are at something if your blueprint for success is consistently the same year after year. One way to gauge what that figure is for you on that blueprint is to look at your gross income at the end of each year and see what general, consistent figure you get. I've heard it explained that this blueprint is the same kind of blueprint for those who exercise. People will generally stay within a certain exercise routine and expect to lose weight, but they don't because they stay within a certain routine rather than push themselves or try something different.

I wanted to suggest that when it comes to money that I don't think it's always best to work harder. This can exhaust you and make you incapable of earning more wealth. Why am I talking about money since I've made some definitely clear remarks in the virtual world that I disagree with corporate-ocracy? That's a good question. Well, I believe there is nothing wrong with working to earn something. The difference that I define for myself is that I would rather work for myself than someone or something else that has no problem in defining my whole life for me. I find my grandfather inspiring because he was a farmer in Eastern Nebraska. He grew crops and raised live-stock year after year. He ran his own business essentially, and served the well-being of others through this kind of production. He also invested in the stock-market to earn even more money. He was pretty smart with this according to my dad.

My strengths and passions obviously center around the creative fields. Most notably image making, and writing. I truly believe that people have an appetite for what I create. Having a strength with ideas, seeing alternative futures, maximizing what resources I do have, seeing the individual strengths in myself and others, and having a commanding presence definitely contribute to the exciting things I will create in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment